THUC’s Values Statement
The transformative agenda, governance culture and the modus operandi of The Hydel University College will be guided by an unwavering commitment to building and guarding a culture of excellence. This will be reflected in academic standards, research, on-going infrastructural development, among others.
Understanding that at the core of a culture of excellence are certain non-negotiable values, The Hydel University College has identified those values which will enable it to achieve its mission and the vision:
- A positive, supportive and participative culture where colleagues are valued and developed.
- Excellence and high quality standards.
- Innovation, creativity and enterprise.
- Professional and ethical conduct.
- Productive partnerships.
- Inclusion – our colleagues are.
- Diversity in faculty, student body and educational offerings.